Search This Blog

June 20, 2011

The King's are here!!!

After our great trip to Russia a had 1 day to recover from all the vodka and beer. But Guiding season has started for my favourite fish on the spey rod the king! This time of the year is always a special time for me, it is the time my adrenalin starts flowing, broken rods, lines reels and lots of frustration! But the reward..... that 40 inch plus chrome leaping in the air ripping line of your reel faster then you can blink with you eye's! In one word incredible! And for me it is almost like doing drugs, really it is that addictive! I think a need my medicine again.
Ok back to fishing! We hooked good numbers of King's but....... the landing percentage was not so high maybe 10% we managed to get to the net! But we have seen some big fish jump on the end of our lines well over 40 pound's. But that is fishing! I am waiting for some pictures of our clients that we can post on our blog! I can tell you it is well worth waiting for!


No comments:

Post a Comment