Search This Blog

May 22, 2011

Of to Russia for some big Atlantic salmon.


The spring steelhead season is ended and we had a great season! I would like to thank all our clients for the wonderful time they gave us and the great pictures we could use for this blog. In a couple weeks from now my favourite time of the year starts! FLY FISHING FOR BIG KINGS!
This time of the year we will see broken rods, lines straight out hooks! And 35 plus pound chrome kings! Can't wait for that to happen.

But in the mean time it is my turn to fish! And while the rivers are blown in Terrace with run off i will be going to Kola Russia to find some BIg Atlantic salmon.
My good friend Bob Meiser and 5 other friends will join me in search of Big Atlantic's

This is what we are looking for, the picture is from last year!


No comments:

Post a Comment